The items in the recipe that don’t have a measurement are detailed in the below weight bracket tables. Simply choose the measurements of ingredients for the current weight bracket you fall into.
Lean Rump Steak
1.5 Tsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
Thick Cut Carrot
Salt and Pepper
- Pre-Heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut pumpkin, capsicum, green beans, broccoli and carrot into desired size pieces and spray lightly with olive oil.
- Add pumpkin, capsicum and carrot to oven and bake for 15 minutes, turn and cook for further 15 minutes. Add green beans and broccoli for last 15 minutes and cook until tender.
- Heat water in saucepan and cook quinoa with absorption method.
- Make salad dressing by combining olive oil, red wine vinegar and finely chopped thyme.
- Heat pan to a medium to high heat and cook steak until golden brown. Flip and repeat.
- Remove steak from the pan when cooked to personal liking and sit for 2 minutes on plate.
- Add spinach, quinoa and baked vegetables to bowl.
- Thinly slice steak pieces, add to salad and toss through.
- Serve with salad dressing.