The items in the recipe that don’t have a measurement are detailed in the below weight bracket tables. Simply choose the measurements of ingredients for the current weight bracket you fall into.
Short Cut Bacon
Clove of Crushed Garlic
2 tsp Olive Oil
Pinch Sea Salt
1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Place egg in small saucepan. Cover with cold water. Cover and bring to the boil over high heat, then reduce to medium heat. Cook egg, uncovered for four minutes. Remove egg from saucepan and place under cold water before peeling.
- Make dressing by combining apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp of olive oil and Dijon mustard and whisk together.
- Mix remaining olive oil, sprig of rosemary, garlic and salt and pepper into bowl. Add chicken breast to cover.
- Heat pan on medium heat and add chicken breast and cook for 5-6 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken breast and cover with foil and let sit.
- Finely dice bacon and cook in same pan that chicken was cooked in.
- Prepare remaining salad ingredients, thick cut lettuce, sliced celery, sliced avocado, halved cherry tomatoes and sliced egg.
- Slice chicken breast into strips and add chicken and bacon into salad bowl.