The items in the recipe that don’t have a measurement are detailed in the below weight bracket tables. Simply choose the measurements of ingredients for the current weight bracket you fall into.
Chip Cut Sweet Potatoes
Lean Steak Fillet
2 tsp Butter
2 cups Green Beans
- Pre-heat oven to 200 deg.
- Place sweet potato on baking paper on a baking tray and cover in cinnamon and salt.
- Put in the oven for 20 mins, remove and turn chips and place back in the oven for 10 – 15 mins.
- Meanwhile season steak with sea salt and pepper.
- Place steak into a medium to hot pan with butter and fry until golden brown. Flip, repeat and then remove from the heat and let stand for 5 mins covered in tin foil on a plate.
- Steam beans until almost cooked but still crisp.
- Remove sweet potato chips from the oven. Place on your plate with steak and beans to serve.