The items in the recipe that don’t have a measurement are detailed in the below weight bracket tables. Simply choose the measurements of ingredients for the current weight bracket you fall into.
- Rice Vermicelli Noodles
- Chopped Free Range Chicken Breast
- 1.5 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Sprig Finely Chopped Spring Onion
- 2 Cups Washed Snow Peas and Green beans
- 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Grated Fresh Ginger
- 50g Baby Corn
- 2 Cups Washed Bok Choy
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Kecup Manis
- Place rice noodles in a bowl of hot water and soak for 1 – 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat pan or wok and add oil. Place chicken in pan and fry until golden brown and remove.
- Wash bok choy and separate stems.
- Add bok choy, garlic, ginger, baby corn and spring onion to pan and sauté for 1 min.
- Add honey and kecup manis to mix and then add chicken and noodles back in and toss for 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Up to 65KG