Healthy, delicious, and simply BLISS. These cookies and cream Bliss Balls are family friendly for everyone to enjoy. These healthy sweet snacks will hit your sweet tooth, whilst giving your body the fuel and nutrients it needs.
- 2 scoops Adrenal Switch (Cookies & Cream)
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup mixed nuts (walnuts, almonds and cashews)
- 1/3 cup of coconut flour
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil (liquid form)
- 1/3 cup of shredded coconut
- 6 Oreos
- Serves 8
Products in this recipe
- Soak the dates in warm water for 30 minutes, to soften. Then drain the dates.
- Add dates, nuts, flour, Adrenal Switch (Cookies and Cream), and shredding coconut together and mix until it resembles fine crumbs.
- Add cacao powder and coconut oil, then blend until the mixture is moist enough to roll into balls. If the mixture is too dry, add ¼ cup of soaking liquid from dates or a tiny bit of coconut oil.
- Roll into mini balls (size of your choice). Continue to do so until the mixture is finished.
- Take the 6 Oreo cookies, and crush until it resembles fine crumbs.
- Take the balls and roll each ball into the Oreo crumble to coat.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge.