The items in the recipe that don’t have a measurement are detailed in the below weight bracket tables. Simply choose the measurements of ingredients for the current weight bracket you fall into.
Clove of Crushed Garlic
2 Tsp Olive Oil
Sprig Oregano Leaves
½ Tsp of Paprika
¼ Green Capsicum
½ Small Red Onion
- Finely dice chilli, oregano leaves and juice half a lemon.
- In a bowl add chilli, olive oil, oregano, paprika and the juice from ½ lemon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Peel and cut carisma potatoes in 2cm cubes.
- Boil water in saucepan and add potato. Cook until tender. Remove from water and drain.
- Slice chicken breast and coat with small amount of dressing, mix together in bowl.
- Heat pan on medium heat. Cook chicken breast for 5-6 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Roughly slice lettuce. Thinly slice red onion, capsicum and avocado.
- Add carisma potato and all ingredients to salad bowl.
- Add sliced chicken breast, remaining salad dressing, toss and serve.
- Season with Salt and Pepper if desired.