The perfect post-workout snack! Packed with protein, tastes like dessert!
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 2 scoops of vanilla Protein Switch
- ¼ cup almond meal
- ¾ cup of peanut butter
- ½ cup of honey
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
For the topping
- For the topping
- 150 g sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
Products in this recipe
1. In a small bowl, mix together the oats, coconut, Protein Switch and almond meal. Set aside, and let it melt together.
2. Melt the honey and peanut butter in the microwave, do this in 30-second bursts. Do this until melted.
3. Add the vanilla and salt.
4. Add the dry ingredients.
5. Pack down well into the baking paper lined tin, and make sure it is packed tight, so it does not crumble.
6. Topping: Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter in the microwave, do this in 30-second bursts. Do this until melted and pourable.
7. Drizzle the chocolate topping over the base. Then set it in the fridge for 4 hours.
8. Slice into bite sizes and enjoy!
Serves 9-12 bars