The items in the recipe that don’t have a measurement are detailed in the below weight bracket tables. Simply choose the measurements of ingredients for the current weight bracket you fall into.
- Lean Grass Fed Beef Strips
- Crushed Cashew Nuts
- 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- ¼ - ½ tsp of Worchester Sauce
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- Pinch Chilli Flakes
- 1 - 2 Cups Spinach
- 3 - 4 Sliced Button Mushrooms
- ½ - 1 Small Washed Diced Capsicum
- ½ - 1 Cup Washed Chopped Sugar Snap Peas
- 5g Sesame Seeds
- Add beef strips and garlic to a pan with oil and fry until beef loses most of its pink colour.
- Add Worchester sauce, sea salt, pepper and chilli flakes.
- Add spinach, mushrooms, capsicum and peas and cook for 1 min.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and crushed cashew nuts.
Up to 65KG