Is Ashwagandha the wonder-herb we all need in our life. We’ve all heard of it, but have you felt its power?
The demand for ashwagandha in the current market has grown significantly! It’s now known as the most ‘effective adaptogen in the market’. As a result, there are many different variations available and just like any supplement, if you search for it you will be shown hundreds of different products. So how do we know which one to buy? Which one is the best? Is the price justified?
Here is everything you need to know… The truth behind Ashwagandha KSM-66.
What is Ashwagandha KSM-66?
Ashwagandha KSM-55 is derived using a unique extraction process which harnesses a full spectrum extract from JUST the ashwagandha root - not the leaves1. This extract has the highest quality and bioavailability, making Ashwagandha KSM-66 the best on the market1.
Clinical studies have shown that:
- KSM-66 has the highest concentration of all major root-only extracts available1.
- KSM-66 is effective, relieving and will show fast results.
- The manufacturing process to source KSM-66 involves no solvents or added active ingredients; making it the most natural, influential and effective formulation of ashwagandha root1.
Studies have provided evidence to highlight the use of KSM-66 for stress relief, physical performance and enhanced cognitive function1. It helps foster and reinforce good health by acting as a protector of the immune system2. There are endless benefits of Ashwagandha, however the main benefits are listed below:
- Immune Boosting: Revives and rejuvenates the immune system by balancing stress, white blood cells and acting as an antioxidant2.
- Inflammation: KSM-66 can reduce inflammatory markers by up to 70%2.
- Stress and Mood Disorders: Ashwagandha has been used for over 3000 years to relieve stress, anxiety and depression; KSM-66 has shown to block neural pathways in the brain responsible for stress, making it the most effective formula2. KSM-66 can also help regulate cortisol, the body's stress hormones, resulting in a decrease of adrenaline, decrease of heart rate, stress related pains will start to improve etc3.
- Balances Blood Sugar: Ashwagandha can improve insulin sensitivity and decrease blood sugar levels, both which then significantly decrease overall stress and inflammation on the body2.
- Brain Health: Studies show that KSM-66 has been used to support cognitive and memory function.The neuroprotective properties found in Ashwagandha have been proven to augment cognitive functions such as attention and memory, to focus and productivity3.
- Enhanced Quality of Sleep: With the ability Ashwagandha has to relax the entire body; the quality of sleep will improve significantly as a result.
KSM-66, is the price tag worth it?
When looking for an Ashwagandha supplement, you will be flooded with many variations at all different prices. Some are more expensive than others, you may wonder why that is the case?
Ashwagandha KSM-66 is on the higher end when looking at price; but you are paying for what you get, quality and effectiveness. If you are looking at a cheaper alternative, you may miss out on some amazing benefits1.
Many ashwagandha supplements are often made of the leaves, or a combination of leaves and root. Evidence shows that the formulation being made with leaves costs 1/15th of what it does to extract from just the root1. As highlighted above, KSM-66 is extracted from ONLY the ashwagandha root - not the leaves1. Hence the cost and quality.
Is KSM-66 worth the price tag? If you are wanting results,quality and effectiveness… then yes it is.
Disclaimer: The above article is merely a guide and is in no way a recommendation or a treatment protocol for any health conditions or diseases. You should always consult with a qualified health care provider before changing your supplement, training or nutritional strategy. Supplementation should not be attempted by pregnant or breastfeeding women, anyone on prescription medication or children under the age of 15 unless advised by your qualified health care provider.
1 Masterman, S. (2022) Why is KSM-66 ashwagandha best?, Rheal. Rheal. Available at: https://rhealsuperfoods.com/blogs/news/why-is-ksm-66-ashwagandha-best (Accessed: March 2, 2023).
2Lyma (2022) Discover the incredible benefits of Ashwagandha., LYMA. Lyma. Available at: https://lyma.life/journal/10-incredible-health-benefits-of-ashwagandha/ (Accessed: March 2, 2023).
3Kubala, J. (2022) 9 proven health benefits of ashwagandha, Healthline. Healthline Media. Available at: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/ashwagandha (Accessed: March 2, 2023).