Quick, Easy and DELICIOUS! These bites are perfect for a healthy treat. Filled with nutrients and vitamins, it’s a recipe the entire family will LOVE!
1 large carrot, peeled and sliced
1 scoop vanilla Protein Switch
½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
½ cup raw walnuts
5 Medjool dates, pitted
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
Extra unsweetened shredded coconut for rolling, if desired
Products in this recipe
1. Place sliced carrots in the food processor bowl. Process until finely grated.
2. Next, add all the remaining ingredients, except for the extra unsweetened coconut (for rolling at the end). Process until ingredients are fully incorporated, scraping down the sides as needed. The mixture will be sticky when done.
3. Shape into 1-2 Tbsp-sized balls with your hands. Roll into extra shredded coconut, if using.
4. Place in the refrigerator to set for at least 20-30 minutes.
5. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.