This could possibly be the YUMMIEST slice we have made yet … not kidding. This is a MUST to try!
- 1/2 cup (125g) cashew butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3/4 cup collagen powder (Collagen Switch Rich Choc)
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 60g dark chocolate chips
Products in this recipe
1. Line a container with baking paper or cling film.
2. Place the wet ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine - cashew butter, maple syrup, water, vanilla and salt.
3. Add the collagen powder and coconut flour and mix to get a dough. If your mixture feels too crumbly add a little more water if it is too soft add a little more coconut flour until you get a good consistency
4. Mix about half of the chocolate chips into the dough. Use your fingers to press them into the dough, then add the dough to your lined container. Press down until flat and add the extra chocolate chips to the top.
5. Chill in the fridge for about 1 hour or in the freezer for 20 minutes until the mixture firms up. Once firm, remove from the container and cut into bars.
6. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-3 days. If you won’t eat the bars for a few days, store them in the freezer and defrost them in the fridge as needed.