Healthy chocolate ice cream? It’s POSSIBLE! This quick & easy recipe is packed with hidden nutrients. The entire family will LOVE this recipe & its guilt free! Give it a try & let us know what you think.
• 4 cups of chopped frozen zucchini
• 2 scoops of Protein Switch Choc Sea Salt
• 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
• Dash of milk, milk of your choice.
• Vanilla extract
• ½ cup of choc chips
• Coconut shreds (for topping)
Products in this recipe
1. Blend the frozen zucchini, Protein Switch, cocoa powder, milk, and vanilla extract together. Make sure all the ingredients are mixed together thoroughly.
2. Stir through the choc chips
3. Eat immediately or add into a container to re-freeze – lasts up to 2 weeks.
4. Sprinkle with coconut shreds of your choice of topping