Want an easter treat that is a GREAT source of protein, family-friendly AND delicious?? Give these a try!
- ½ scoop of Vanilla Protein Switch
- ½ cup of oats
- ½ of one mashed banana
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil or runny peanut butter
- 1 tbsp milk of your choice
- Mini eggs
Products in this recipe
1. Preheat the air fryer to 160 degrees Celsius
2. Mix all ingredients together, except the mini eggs. Mix well, to create the cookie batter.
3. Press into a cookie shape.
4. Add mini chocolate eggs on top.
5. Air fry for 12 minutes, check and dependent on thickness add another few minutes
6. Take out to cool and enjoy!
Makes one big cookie!