This recipe will have you SHOCKED! Simple, delicious & high in protein, these fresh toast crumpets are the ULTIMATE dine-in treat!
• 1 cup of almond milk, or your choice of preferred milk
• 2 serves of Protein Switch Salted Caramel
• 2 large eggs
• 4 regular crumpets
• 2 bananas
• Peanut butter
• Caramel biscuits, or your pick of ‘crunch’
Products in this recipe
1. Place a medium-sized pan on the stove & let it warm. Add butter.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs, Protein Switch and milk.
3. Whisk until the batter has become thick and blended.
4. Place the crumpets into the batter mixture, one by one soak the crumpets until it becomes sponge-like-.
5. Fry the soaked crumped in the ban for a few minutes each side. Until golden.
6. Serve on a plate with fresh banana, biscuits, peanut butter & or whatever you would like to top it with!
Prep time: 15-20 minutes.