Creamy, delicious, and healthy. These Vanilla Collagen Bliss Balls are beautiful!
Packed with our NEW Vanilla Collagen Switch, this recipe really showcased the strong, creamy vanilla taste this product has.
Give it a try! With the white chocolate on the outside, it’s basically a healthy, high-protein, dessert option. YUM!
• 1/3 cup of raw cashews
• 1/3 cup of raw almonds
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 scoops of our NEW Vanilla Collagen Switch
• 3 tbsp shredded coconut
• ½ cup of creamy nut butter, of your choice
• 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
• 2 tbsp hemp seeds
• 2 tbsp almond milk, or milk of your choice
• ¼ tsp cinnamon
• 1 cup white chocolate melts, for the outside
Products in this recipe
1. Combine cashews and almonds in a food processor to pulse until coarsely chopped. Make sure you set 2 tablespoons aside for topping/decoration.
2. Add the remaining ingredients in & and pulse until a thick dough forms.
3. Form into 1-inch balls or until happy with them, then set/chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
4. Melt white chocolate in the microwave, in 15-second intervals or until melted.
5. Dip each bliss ball into the chocolate and sprinkle with reserved nuts.
6. Store in an airtight container in the fridge, for up to 5 days. Alternatively, leave in the freezer for up to 2-3 weeks.
Serves 10-12 Bliss Balls