The items in the recipe that don’t have a measurement are detailed in the below weight bracket tables. Simply choose the measurements of ingredients for the current weight bracket you fall into.
- Free Range Eggs
- Baked Beans
- ¼ - ½ Small Diced Onion
- 1 – 2 Cups Finely Chopped Spinach
- 1.5 tsp Coconut Oil
- 2 slices Grainy Bread or Gluten-Free Bread
- Pinch Chilli Powder
- Pinch Chilli Flakes
- Put onion in fry pan with grass fed butter or oil over a medium to high heat.
- Fry onion until it starts to go clear then add eggs and spinach.
- Sprinkle in chilli powder and flakes (to your level of spice) then gently stir.
- Meanwhile place bread in toaster and cook until golden brown.
- Place chilli eggs on toast, add beans and serve.
- Note: There is an alternative lower carb option that requires Haloumi. In this option add haloumi (5mm thick) to the pan after removing the eggs and fry until golden brown. Flip and repeat. Serve Haloumi on top of chilli eggs.
Up to 65KG