Chocolate melts that support you, inside and out.
- 250g no sugar choc chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 scoops of unflavoured Collagen Switch
- Your choice of toppings
Products in this recipe
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave. Please make sure not to overheat them, or they will burn.
2. Microwave 20 seconds and stir. If they have not completely melted after stirring, microwave an additional 10-15 seconds.
3. On a piece of wax paper, make chocolate circles with a spoon
4. Place your toppings of fruit and nuts on top of the chocolate drops. Press them down into the chocolate lightly. Let the chocolate bites dry for about 40-60 minutes — place in a refrigerator for faster results.