The items in the recipe that don’t have a measurement are detailed in the below weight bracket tables. Simply choose the measurements of ingredients for the current weight bracket you fall into.
- Finely chopped Macadamias
- Free Range Chicken Breast
- Squeeze of Fresh Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Clove of Crushed Garlic
- 1 Sprig Finely Chopped Fresh Oregano
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 – 2 Sliced Zucchini (5mm thick)
- 1 Cup Shredded Kale
- 1 Cup Spinach
- ¼ tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Combine Lemon Juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, Oregano and garlic in a shallow bowl to create dressing.
- Cut chicken breasts into 3rds and add to dressing. Leave in the fridge covered for 10mins.
- Bring BBQ or chargrill plate to high heat and coat with olive oil.
- Remove chicken from the fridge and add to the grill with zucchini and cook for 2-3 mins either side or until chicken is cooked and zucchini is tender.
- Add kale, spinach and macadamias to zucchini in a large bowl with olive oil and toss together.
- Place vege mix on plate. Splash a small amount of balsamic vinegar over, add grilled chicken and serve.
Up to 65KG