Simple, nutritious, delicious and easy! What more could you want?!
Let’s put that airfryer to use and have your breakfast cookie done in less than 15 minutes!
- ½ scoop of Vanilla Protein Switch
- ½ cup of oats
- ½ of one mashed banana
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil or runny peanut butter
- 1 tbsp milk of your choice
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Handful of chocolate chips
- Handful of raspberries
Products in this recipe
- Preheat the air fryer to 160 degrees Celsius
- Mix all ingredients together, except the chocolate chips. Mix well, to create the cookie batter.
- Fold the cookie mixture into balls and press into a cookie shape.
- Add chocolate chips on top.
- Air fry for 10 minutes, flip the cookie over at halfway.
- Take out to cool, then serve up with any toppings.
- Makes 3 cookies