- 3 cups frozen or fresh raspberries
- 3 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup honey/rice malt/maple syrup
- ½ cup canned coconut cream
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp beetroot powder, optional for colour
- 1 ½ cup Dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp freeze dried raspberries
Products in this recipe
- For the base: blend bars until combined and press mixture into prepared tray
- For the filling: Add the raspberries to a saucepan over heat. Simmer for 5-10 mins or until the mixture has formed a jammy mixture.
- Add the raspberries and the rest of the filling ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined. Firmly press the mixture into the baking tin on top of the bars.
- For the topping: Melt chocolate in the microwave until melted. Pour chocolate over the slice and sprinkle with freeze dried raspberries on the wet chocolate. Cover and set in the fridge until firm.