- 3 scoops Adrenal Switch Mango Nectar
- 1 1/4 cup Walnuts or Cashews
- 1 cup Dried Mango
- 10 Medjool Dates
- 2 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 1/3 cup Shredded coconut
- 1 medium Lime (zested)
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and arrange nuts on a baking sheet – toast for 10 minutes approximately until golden brown. Set aside to cool
- Add Dried Mango to a mixing bowl and cover with warm water and allow to soak for 6 minutes or until soft (but not too soggy). Drain, lay on a towel, and pat off excess moisture. Set aside.
- Add nuts to a food processor and mix into a fine meal. Remove from bowl and set aside.
- Add Dates and Dried Mango to the food processor and mix until a rough paste/sticky dough forms.
- Add nut meal back in, along with Hemp Seeds, Shredded Coconut, Lime Zest and Sea Salt. Mix until it forms a moldable dough.
- Roll into balls (desired size) and coat with Shredded Coconut.
- Store in the fridge. Enjoy!