- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 2 small bananas (ripe)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 cups diced peach
- 1 serve Adrenal Switch - Peaches and Cream
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor except the peach. Process, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed until smooth and well blended.
- Stir in peaches (if using frozen peaches, ensure that you warm them for approx. 30 seconds in the microwave).
- Place batter in a muffin tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the edges are just starting to turn golden brown. Let to cool.
- Serve or store in the fridge for up to 5 days and serve chilled.