Mini tuckshop pizzas –easy, delicious, and quick. These protein pizzas are ready in just 1 hour and will have the entire family happy. You choose your toppings, but the base will leave your belly full and whole.
- 1 ½ cups self-raising flour
- 2/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 4 scoops of WPI-95 (Unflavoured)
- 1 egg yolk
- Tomato pizza base sauce
- Pizza shredded cheese
- Cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Basil leaves (optional)
Products in this recipe
- Mix flour and WPI-95 together, make a well and add the yoghurt. Combine the mixture until it makes a sticky dough. If it is too sticky, use a sprinkle of flour on your hands or surfaces.
- Divide the mixture into six mini pizza bases. Then place onto a tray.
- Bake at 180°c for 20-25mins until golden brown.
- Spread Tomato pizza base sauce on the pizza base, then top with whatever you like!
- Bake again, 180°c for 20-25mins until the cheese has melted and you’re happy with the final product.