- 1 cup peaches (frozen)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 ½ tsp arrowroot powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 serve Adrenal Switch - Peaches and Cream
- ¼ cups chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 x cup granola
- Make the chia pudding first by combining all chia pudding ingredients together in a bowl and mix well. Cover & let sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour (or overnight).
- To make the peach curb, start by thawing out the frozen peaches (with warm water) and then add them to your food processor.
- Add your maple syrup, nutmeg and Adrenal Switch Peaches & Cream to the blender as well and blend until very smooth.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and arrowroot powder until smooth, then add it to the peach mixture and blend together.
- Pour mixture into a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat until the mixture start to boil, stirring occasionally. Cook for a few more minutes, continuing to stir until it thickens and then pour it into a glass container. Let cool.
- To assemble your peach cobbler chia puddings, first add half of the granola to each glass/bowl then top with chia pudding and peach curd.