- 1 ½ cups self-raising flour
- 2/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 4 scoops of WPI-95 (Unflavoured)
- 1 egg yolk
- Seasoning (e.g.,sesame seeds, poppy seeds)
- Mix flour and WPI-95 together, make a well and add the yoghurt. Combine the mixture until it makes a sticky dough. If it is too sticky, use a sprinkle of flour on your hands or surfaces.
- Divide the mixture into four and roll out each piece into a cylinder shape then bend into a circle.
- Brush with beaten egg mixture and sprinkle on seasoning.
- Bake at 180°c for 20-25mins until golden brown.