This high-protein treat will become the new FAVOURITE in the house. Fast, simple & family-friendly!
• 1 cup almond flour
• ½ cup of Salted Caramel Protein Switch
• ¼ cup unsalted creamy peanut butter
• ¼ cup maple syrup
• ¼ cup non-dairy milk more as needed
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• ⅔ cup chocolate chip
Products in this recipe
1. Whisk together the almond flour and protein powder.
2. Add the peanut butter to the microwave and heat for about 20 seconds, just to melt it slightly so it's easier to work with.
3. Add the peanut butter to the flour along with the maple syrup, milk and vanilla.
4. Mix together with a rubber spatula until combined, adding 1-2 more tablespoons of milk as needed.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Leave as is or roll into balls. Store in the fridge for best results.