Give this blondie a try! It’s healthy, packed with protein & delicious! Perfect for lunches or a small healthy snack.
• 1 x 400g can of chickpeas, also may be found as garbanzo beans
• 1/2 cup all-natural peanut butter
• 1/3 cup honey
• 2 tsp vanilla
• 3 scoops Salted Caramel Protein Switch
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp baking powder
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips, plus 1 tbsp, reserve for top
Products in this recipe
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees fan forced.
2. Spritz an 8×8 pan with oil in a spray container.
3. Rinse chickpeas and place them in a food processor. If using a blender, after rinsing chickpeas, remove their skin before placing in the blender.
4. Combine all ingredients, except the chocolate chips, in a food processor and blend until completely mixed.
5. Fold in 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips.
6. Spread batter evenly in pan, top with reserved 1 tbsp of chocolate chips.
7. Bake for approximately 18 – 20 minutes. This will vary depending on your oven.
8. Cut into squares.