- Lite Coconut Milk
- Vanilla Bean Seeds (Optional)
- WPI (Vanilla)
- Gelatine (1 tsp to every 200ml of coconut milk)
- Mixed Berries
- Gently bring the coconut milk to a simmer (without boiling) in a pot with the vanilla bean seeds.
- In a separate bowl whisk, together WPI and gelatine powder. Slowly pour mixture into coconut milk while continuing to whisk.
- When mixture is smooth pour into ramekins (coffee cups or water glasses will work).
- Refrigerate until set and serve with fresh berries.