1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees & line a square pan with baking paper & coat with cooking spray.
2. Mix together the almond flour and Adrenal Switch
3. Place 1 cup of Chocolate Chips and the Coconut Oil in a bowl and microwave in 30 second increments until melted – stir until smooth.
4. Add the Coconut Sugar to the chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
5. Add the eggs and vanilla to the white chocolate mixture and stir well.
6. Fold the almond flour mixture into the white chocolate mixture until thoroughly combined.
7. Pour the mixture into the pan and sprinkle the remaining white chocolate chips over the top.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
9. Cut into squares and enjoy!