- 1 cup Almonds
- ¼ cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup Medjool Dates (soaked)
- 2 scoops Adrenal Switch Mango Nectar
- 2 cups Cashews (soaked)
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 6 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest
- 2 cups Mango Chunks
- Line an 8x8 inch baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor blend together the almonds, dates, and shredded coconut until combined. If your dough is not sticky enough, add a few more dates.
- Press the dough evenly into the bottom of your pan and place in the freezer.
- In a food processor or high speed blender, add the cashews and coconut cream. Blend together until completely smooth, about 2-3 minutes.
- Next add the coconut oil, brown rice syrup, lemon juice, lemon zest, and mango cubes.
- Blend together until combined.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into your pan, spreading evenly.
- Place in the freezer to firm up 2-4 hours before serving.
- Serve frozen, or allow to thaw for 10-15 minutes for a softer texture.