Breakfast for the family made FUN! These protein-filled pancakes are delicious! Fast, easy, convenient, and fun to make with the entire family.
- ½ scoop of Vanilla Protein Switch
- 1 Banana
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 milk of your choice
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
Products in this recipe
- Serves 1
- Place all ingredients apart from the banana into a bowl. Mix together to create the protein pancake batter.
- Slice up the banana into 6/7 mini bite-size pieces.
- Place the sliced banana into the batter mix and cover the banana in the mix.
- Have a frying pan ready with some butter or coconut oil for the base.
- Place the coasted bananas on the pan and cook as though it’s a real pancake! Continue until both sides are golden, remember to flip.
- Let the banana bites cool, then serve with maple syrup.