- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 3 scoops WPI-95 (we used Unflavoured, but Vanilla Creme works well too!)
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- ½ oil or melted butter
- ¾ cup of your choice of milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of coconut sugar
- 3 cups of frozen blueberry’s
- Line a medium size tray pan with baking paper and preheat oven to 180c fan forced.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the centre and add the wet ingredients, stir to just combined. Add the blueberries and gently fold.
- Pour the mixture into the tray and bake for around 45 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Leave to cool, slice and enjoy!