- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees & line a square pan with baking paper & coat with cooking spray.
- Mix together the almond flour and protein powder.
- Place 1 cup of Chocolate Chips and the Coconut Oil in a bowl and microwave in 30 second increments until melted – stir until smooth.
- Add the Coconut Sugar to the chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and stir well.
- Fold the almond flour mixture into the chocolate mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!