The items in the recipe that don’t have a measurement are detailed in the below weight bracket tables. Simply choose the measurements of ingredients for the current weight bracket you fall into.
- Free Range Turkey or Chicken Mince
- 1 Sprig Finely Chopped Spring Onion
- 1 Sprig Finely Chopped Parsley
- 1 Free Range Egg
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 20g Almond Meal
- 1 tsp Macadamia Oil
- 1 Washed Large Thick Cut Tomato
- 2 Cups Washed Iceberg or Cos Lettuce
- ½ Small Sliced Red Onion
- 1 Wholemeal or Gluten Free Burger Bun
- Finely chop spring onion and parsley and mix with turkey mince, salt, pepper and egg.
- Add in almond meal until texture can be rolled into a ball and flattened into patties.
- Bring a pan to a medium to high heat and add macadamia oil.
- Place patties in pan and cook for 2-3 mins on one side and flip and cook for a further 1-2 mins or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Place lettuce, tomato and red onion on base of bun. Add turkey patty then lid of bun and serve.
Up to 65KG